0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Directions and instructions are usually narrated from which point of view?
2. In what point of view does a narrator use pronouns such as ‘I’ and ‘me?’
3. Identify the point of view: “Do you love her?” I asked Jack. I needed to know how he felt.
4. Identify the point of view: Kim thought about it for a moment. She had never considered her options before.
5. Identify the point of view: You should always consider the facts before jumping to conclusions.